Thursday, April 01, 2010

Out and about

Gday all. Im back once again.
Ive have been a very busy lady, Carol came over for a few days to go with Lady bowlers to see "Cats" and ended up staying nearly 3 weeks as I had a couple of medical appointments,blood tests , Ultrasound .its that time of year when all my tests start again . No results yet.
Apart from Photo's below showing some of our activities over the last few weeks.
we went to woolen mills in Wangaratta were we made a few purchases. after Ultra sound and again made return visits to mill for more wool..also had Grandfinal pennant Dinner played carpet and lawn bowls..had a trip to Shepparton called in to see Merle . Now im slowing up as my back is playing up and giving me some discomfort.
Well folks We wish you all a very HAPPY EASTER .
I have family arriving any time now. so will be off . I promise to visit you all after family go home after Easter Break..
Take care till I return .
On wth the photo's. Please enlarge any or all for better viewing....
Indoor Carpet bowls enjoying A social get together BBQ on the Club lawns over looking Lake Mulwala





walking back to car after BBQ

end of evening undermoonlight
Arriving to watch and support our club Lawn bowls pennant team
in Grandfinal
My Club in Green
Our girls did us proud and a good game to watch, the game hinged on the last
end played . we went down 70 to 71 ..
Coach load of Lady Bowlers off to the Regent theatre Melbourne to see Live Musical "CATS"
A much needed refreshment break to stretch the legs and have a cuppa Well worth setting alarm 5.30am. it was along day getting back to Yarrawonga about 9.30pm.
Pauline,Carol, Donna enjoying a much needed cuppa

Leaving Cats to find our bus
Brian and Myself
It was my Dear friend Gwens 1st Anniversary of her death
So Brian Gwens Hubby , Paula and myself went down to the lake as arranged to let balloons go at the same time as her family did in different parts of Melbourne.
Balloons like dots in the sky they soon dissappeared out of sight

Donna and girls picking Carol and myself up heading to Gold class theatre Albury to see Alice in Wonderland
L/R.Carol , Rylie,Donna, Maddison and Sanae. ready to order our meal before we go into theatre, were our lunch is served
Myself and Donna feeling quite relaxed in our recliners after the movie , lunch, a couple of drinks and to end with a shared cheese platter.

Maddison enjoying popcorn

After theatre was off for a little retail therepy
In the shopping Mall

The girls happy with their purchases.Rylie, Sanae,heartshape earmuffs to keep the noise out at Karting and Maddison a Beret
heading back to the car after a great girls day out
To end with Penny fast asleep on her lambswool mat
after spending the day with friends.

14 Comments:

Blogger Tinsie said...

Great photos! It looks like you've been enjoying yourselves. Penny looks sweet and I must say, I love those recliners!

Best wishes for a happy Easter! xx

April 01, 2010 9:37 pm  
Blogger Bob said...

Hi Jeanette, is that lake in the pictures the one they emptied all the water out of a while back? I was thinking about you all last Sunday when the race was on, shame Mark Webber when and made a mess of things, he could have won that. Have a good time with your visitors and have a great Easter.

April 02, 2010 6:59 am  
Blogger Puss-in-Boots said...

Hi Jen. I can't believe it's a year since Gwen passed on! Wow...

Lovely lake photos and I love the moonshot.

I've seen Cats twice and my mum has seen it three times...as you might have guessed, it's our all time favourite show.

Take care and watch your back!

Hugs

April 02, 2010 12:48 pm  
Blogger Pamela said...

the moon photo is a keeper!! WOW>

I've been having back pain, too. I'm blaming it on the stuff I'm taking for cholesterol.

You sure have loads of fun!

April 03, 2010 6:28 am  
Blogger Marjorie said...

Love your pictures. Penny reminds me of my little Chloe and Luigi, they lay on their backs...Adorable. Moon pic is wonderful, magical don't you think?

Happy Easter!

April 03, 2010 12:25 pm  
Blogger Janice Seagraves said...

Seeing the photo of Gwen's husband made me feel sad, we shared the same wedding anniversary and wish each other a happy one.

I hope her husband is doing alright?

Happy Easter.

Janice~

April 03, 2010 5:30 pm  
Blogger Gina E. said...

Great pics as usual, Jen! Glad to see you posting here again. Have a wonderful Easter!

April 04, 2010 2:17 am  
Blogger Winifred said...

Love the photos Jen. Looks like you had a great time. Nice memories.

Have a lovely Easter.

April 04, 2010 4:43 am  
Blogger Peter said...

Hi Jan, have a happy Easter with the family, wish them all the best for me too, I have a post about blogging coming up and I mention Gwen in it.

April 04, 2010 11:40 am  
Blogger Merle said...

Dear Jan ~~ Great photos and nice to see Lake Mulwala in some of them.
You girls sure get around and see the shows and everything. Terrific.
Sad to see you and Brian, but you had told me about releasing the balloon for Gwen's anniversary.
I hope you and the family are having a great time together over Easter.
Take great care, Love, Merle.

April 04, 2010 5:21 pm  
Blogger Carole Burant said...

Happy Easter dear Jen! I have no doubt that you have been enjoying a fun weekend with your family there:-)

I so enjoyed seeing all your photos and it sounds like you've been quite busy but in a good way! lol

Hard to believe Gwen has been gone a year already. Love the idea of releasing balloons in her memory.

Hope all your test results have come in by now and show no problems. xoxo

April 06, 2010 7:15 am  
Blogger Lady Di Tn said...

Sounds like you have made the best of Carol's visit which included work and play. I think the balloon token for Gwyn was a lovely think to do. Penny is posing the way Maggie does when she wants her tummy rubbed. Peace

April 07, 2010 5:18 am  
Blogger bigbikerbob said...

Hi, Certainly looks like you've had a busy few days with more to come too, the weather here in the UK looks to be on the up too thank goodness.

April 08, 2010 6:08 pm  
Blogger Merle said...

Hi Again Jan ~~ Thanks for your comments and I am glad you enjoyed Easter with your family, and I did also with a surprise visit from Kathy and 4 of her 5 kids. It was
so good to have them for just a couple of days. Glad you enjoyed the Cleaning Poem and The job hunt one.
BTW I got my cooler fixed and didn't need new pads, he just reduced the level of the water. Not that we need it now. The days have been lovely.
Tske care, dear friend. Love, Merle.

April 09, 2010 11:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home