Friday, February 23, 2007

My very busy week

Hi Everyone:Sorry I havent been around visiting all your sites ,but will get around to you all in the next couple of days Well I have had a very busy week.Monday: Off to the Doctors for my 3monthly visit and to get my blood test results , pleased to report he was very pleased with me. Tuesday: Away to my Bowling club,As we were hosting the Pennant preliminery finals, it was all hands on deck to help look after all visiting competitors(94) in total also spectators from other clubs.Wednesday:Off to Wangaratta For my yearly Mammagram and Abdom.Ultra sounds.Thursay:A visit to hairdresser,then Physio, and my Gym workout after which I paid a visit to my sister.Friday: Off to Wodonga (approx 1hr away)With my good friends Gwen and Brian for lunch at our favorite watering hole. and a bit of retail therepy.looking forward to a quiet weekend.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Now to end with a couple of jokes

A woman was helping her husband set up his computer, and at the
appropriate point in the process, she told him that he would now need to
enter a password. Something he could remember easily and will use each
time he has to log on

The husband was in a rather amorous mood and figured he would try for
the shock effect to bring this to his wife's attention. So when the
computer asked him to enter his password, he made it plainly obvious to
his wife that he was keying in....
P...
E...
N...
I...
S...
His wife fell off her chair laughing when the computer replied:
***PASSWORD REJECTED. NOT LONG ENOUGH***





~~~~~~~~~~~~~
((((RING))))
**Pick Up**
"Hello?"
"Hi honey, this is Daddy, Is Mommy near the phone?"
"No Daddy, She's upstairs in the bedroom with Uncle Paul"
After a brief pause, Daddy says, "But honey, you haven't got an Uncle
Paul."
"Oh yes I do and he's upstairs in the room with Mommy, right now"

Brief Pause
"Uh, okay then, this is what I want you to do. Put the phone down on
the table, run upstairs and knock on the bedroom door, and
shout to Mommy that Daddy's car just pulled into the driveway"
"Okay Daddy, just a minute"
A few minutes later the little girl comes back to the phone.
"I did it Daddy"
"And what happened honey?" he asked
"Well, Mommy got all scared, jumped out of bed
with no clothes on and ran around screaming.
Then she tripped over the rug, hit her head on the dresser
and now she isn't moving at all!"
"Oh my God!!! What about your Uncle Paul?"
"He jumped out of the bed with no clothes on too.
He was all scared and he jumped out of the back window
and into the swimming pool. But I guess he
didn't know that you took out the water last
week to clean it. He hit the bottom of the pool and I think he's dead"
Long Pause
Longer Pause
Then Daddy says: "Swimming pool??
...... Is this 486-5731?




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



A senior citizen in Florida bought a brand new Corvette convertible. He
took off down the road, flooring it to 80 mph and enjoying the wind
blowing through what little hair he had left on his head.

"This is great," he thought as he roared down I-75. He pushed the pedal
to the metal even more.

Then he looked in his rear view mirror and saw a highway patrol trooper
behind him, blue lights flashing and siren blaring. "I can get away from
him with no problem" thought the man and he tromped it some more and
flew down the road at over 100 mph. Then 110, 120 mph. Then he
thought,"What am I doing? I'm too old for this kind of thing."

He pulled over to the side of the road and waited for the trooper to
catch up with him. The trooper pulled in behind the Corvette and walked
up to the man. "Sir," he said, looking at his watch. "My shift ends in
30 minutes and today is Friday. If you can give me a reason why you were
speeding that I've never heard before, I'll let you go."
The man looked at the trooper and said, "Years ago my wife ran off with
a Florida State Trooper, and I thought you were bringing her back."

"Have a good day, Sir," said the Trooper


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Labels:

25 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

If you post much less often I will always be caught up with you.
Here's hoping the tests went well!
..

March 03, 2007 1:53 am  
Blogger Gattina said...

Funny ! I just finished all my gyneco examinations too ! will get the results next week but she told me that as it looks everything seems to be OK. I do it once a year, you too ?

March 03, 2007 1:57 am  
Blogger meggie said...

Some good laughs here!

Funny how 'life' sometimes gets in our way, isnt it?? haha.

March 03, 2007 6:23 am  
Blogger Carole Burant said...

Sure does sound like you've been busy...glad to hear that your doctor visit went so well:-) Loved all the jokes, especially the password one! lol xox

March 03, 2007 9:41 am  
Blogger Rusty in Miami said...

Very funny, keeping busy is good for the mind

March 03, 2007 11:26 am  
Blogger Val said...

Jen,

ok, you're a busy lady, but don't forget you were going to send me photos of the ducks landing on the pool cover!

Hope your week goes well, all results are good, and that you have fun in Wodonga. (hello to Gwen!)

March 03, 2007 1:34 pm  
Blogger Pamela said...

WANGaratta and WoDONGa are certainly phallic names.

Australians must be proud .. hee hee

March 03, 2007 4:58 pm  
Blogger HORIZON said...

lol- loved the jokes- too funny!
Sounds like you deserve a quite weekend in :)
Bests

March 04, 2007 12:16 am  
Blogger Heart of Rachel said...

Wow, that seemed like an eventful week. Hope all the lab results from your medical went well. Wishing you best of health always.

Thanks for visiting me earlier. Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

March 04, 2007 3:18 am  
Blogger Raggedy said...

What a busy week! Wow!
Enjoy your weekend!
Hugs

March 04, 2007 11:49 am  
Blogger Gary said...

Wadonga is a great name. Though it sounds a bit risque :)

March 04, 2007 2:50 pm  
Blogger Donna said...

Hi Mum,

Good to see you didn't miss me this week. Talk soon.
Love Donna

March 04, 2007 5:34 pm  
Blogger Merle said...

Hi Jan ~~ I wondered what you were busy with. Hell you fitted a lot in that week so I hope you can take it easier this coming week. Glad all tests were good. Thank you for the good wishes for tomorrow's little op
There is a kidney stone stuck in the ureter, so hopefully it will be shattered and passed. Hope to post again on Tuesday night. Keep well, Love, Merle.

March 04, 2007 8:47 pm  
Blogger sonia a. mascaro said...

I am laughing out loud with these jokes! Thank you!

March 06, 2007 1:44 am  
Blogger The Ramblin Irishman said...

YOU are a nut. I loved all those jokes but the state trooper was the best. What is your bowling average?

March 06, 2007 9:57 am  
Blogger Jo said...

you have been a busy beaver, see you on weekend.

Luv Jo

March 06, 2007 12:33 pm  
Blogger DellaB said...

crikey - you have been busy - I hate it when test-time comes around, I always procrastinate, goodonya..

lovely bird pictures, I got the kooka laugh, thanks....

March 07, 2007 12:12 pm  
Blogger Gwen said...

Hi Mate..
Great jokes.now you can have the next week off.
See you at the weekend xx

March 07, 2007 6:33 pm  
Blogger Merle said...

Hi again Jan ~~ Glad you liked the Driving with Grandma story. Thank you so much for your good wishes for my health problem. I am glad to be home, but very tired as I hardly slept in the hospital, but I am fine.
Keep well my friend, take care, Love,
Merle.

March 07, 2007 7:46 pm  
Blogger Peter said...

Hi Jan, don't wear yourself out you have a visitor coming soon!!

March 08, 2007 12:58 am  
Blogger Merle said...

Hi again Jan ~~ Time for another post!! Glad you enjoyed the Sisters thing and the jokes. Again, thanks for your cncern. I am not doing much
and enjoyed shopping today. Even bought a couple of azalias and 3 more pelargoniums. Take care, Love, Merle.

March 08, 2007 7:45 pm  
Blogger Margaret said...

Hi Jan hope the tests were OK. Between your jokes ans Merle's I have a stitch from laughing.
Cheers and Hugs Margaret

March 12, 2007 2:54 pm  
Blogger Gwen said...

Hi Mate..
Just checking to see if I can still operate with old email add.

March 13, 2007 6:14 pm  
Blogger smilnsigh said...

You most certainly had a very busy week!!!!

Mari-Nanci

March 14, 2007 2:03 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jenschronicles.blogspot.com is very informative. The article is very professionally written. I enjoy reading jenschronicles.blogspot.com every day.

November 12, 2009 2:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home