Thursday, February 01, 2007

ENJOY A LITTLE MORE HUMOR


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Modern Birds and Bees
A little boy asks his father, "Daddy, how was I born?
"The father answers: "Well, son, I guess one day you will need to find out anyway!
Your mom and I first got together in a chat room on Yahoo.
Then I set up a date via e-mail with your mom and we met at a cyber-café.
I upgraded my floppy to a stiffy and then your mother agreed to do a download from my hard drive.
As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us had used a firewall, and since it was too late to hit the delete button, nine months later a blessed little Pop-Up appeared and said:
'You've got male'."
============================
Pregnant Blonde

The other day my neighbor, who is blonde, came running up to me in the driveway
just jumping for joy!
I didn't know why she was jumping for joy, but I thought, what the heck,
and I starting jumping up and down along with her.
She said,"I have some really great news!
I said, "Great, tell me why you're so happy."
She stopped jumping, and breathing heavily from all the jumping up and down,
told me that she was pregnant!
I knew that she had been trying for a while so I told her,
"That's great! I couldn't be happier for you!"
Then she said, "There's more." I asked, "What do you mean 'more'?"
She said, "Well, we are not having just one baby.
We are going to have TWINS!"
Amazed at how she could know so soon after getting pregnant, I asked her how she knew.She said...........................
(You're going to love this!)
v
"Well, that was the easy part.
I went to Wal-Mart and they actually had a home pregnancy kit in a twin-pack.
Both tests came out positive!"
==========================================
Two guys were discussing popular family trends on sex,marriage and values.
Stu said, "I didn't sleep with my wife before we got MARRIED, did you?
"Leroy replied, "I'm not sure,What was her maiden name?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"AINT LOVE GRAND"
An 80 year-old was arrested for shop lifting .
When she went before the judge he ask her ,
"What did you steal?"
She replied: "A can of peaches"
The judge then ask her how many peaches in the can.
She replied"6"
The judge then said, I "I will give you 6 days in Jail"
Before the judge could pronounce the punishment,
The husband spoke up and said
"She also stole a can of peas"
========================
A LITTLE QUOTE
If you have food in your refrigerator,
clothes on your back,
a roof over your head and a place to sleep,
you are richer than 75% of this world.

=================

Labels:

12 Comments:

Blogger Peter said...

YAH... I'm richer than 75% of the world, I find it a bit harder to believe I'm in the top 25%

February 01, 2007 1:58 pm  
Blogger Donna said...

Love your jokes mum, had a good chuckle. Keep up the good work.

Donna

February 01, 2007 4:36 pm  
Blogger Merle said...

Hi Jan ~~ Good jokes and I agree Blogger has been difficult lately.
I couldn't comment tonight on Peters
or Margaret's blogs. Maybe tomorrow.
The 4 Dads joke was a good one, thanks for your vsit. Take care, Love, Merle.

February 02, 2007 12:41 am  
Blogger Carole Burant said...

LOL...pregnancy test twin pack!!! Love it! Really enjoyed all the jokes:-) Hugs xox

February 02, 2007 10:15 am  
Blogger Kali said...

Jeanette, your jokes are great and you're a gem for sharing them with us all!
Thanks for the laughs ~ have a special day!! :)

February 02, 2007 1:05 pm  
Blogger Pear tree cottage! said...

Hello Jen, If it wasn't so hot I would read them all again and have another good old chuckle!!!

I don't know were you find them but they are gems.

I hope you are keeping cool up there possibly in that pool of yours.

Lee-ann

February 02, 2007 3:53 pm  
Blogger Jim said...

Do they still have twin insurance? We bought one and got two when our twins were born.
..

February 02, 2007 6:28 pm  
Blogger Pamela said...

twin pack... hee haww..

February 02, 2007 6:30 pm  
Blogger Gazza said...

Hi mum, loved the jokes.. talk to you soon.

February 02, 2007 11:13 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great jokes!
Thank you.
Have a wonderful day!
*^_^
(=':'=) hugs
(")_ (")Š from
the Cool Raggedy one

February 03, 2007 1:41 am  
Blogger meggie said...

Hi Jen, loved your backyard pic! How beautiful, & I just bet you have tons of fun in that pool.
I wish we had one right now.
It is very humid here on the Central Coast, but still nice to have a laugh with you.
Thanks for visiting my blog, & leaving kind comments.

February 03, 2007 4:27 pm  
Blogger Janice Seagraves said...

Hi Jeanette,

Loved the jokes LOL.

Janice~

February 03, 2007 7:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home