Saturday, December 23, 2006

FRIENDS


To all my Blogging friends:

This might be my last post for a little while as I will be spending Christmas Eve /Day with My Daughter Donna and her family. My Good friends Gwen and Brian will also be joining us for lunch.Then from the 26th My Daughters and Son. Carol, Gary,Joanne And their families and My good friends Irene and Ron will be visiting and staying with me over the Christmas /New Year holidays. So a lot of fun will be had by all, along with a lot of photo's getting taken.

I would like to wish you all

A Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.















A POEM ABOUT OUR GIRLFRIENDS
Some will always be prettier.
Some will always be smarter.
Some of their houses will be bigger.
Some will drive a better car.

Their children will do better in school.

And their husband will fix more things around the house.
So let it go,and love you and your circumstances.
Think about it!
The prettiest woman in the world can have hell in her heart.
And the most highly favoured woman for the job may be unable to have children.
And the richest woman you know,has the car, the house, the clothes....but may be lonely.
And the world says, "If I have not Loved, I am nothing."
So, again, love who you are.
Looking in the mirror in the morning, smile and say,"
I am too blessed to be stressed, too anointed to be disappointed!"
"Winners make things happen--Losers let things happen."



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


May you always have love to share
Health to spare
And friends that care




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`


"Angels Do Exist..
but, sometimes, they don't have wings,
We call them Friends!"

Labels:

21 Comments:

Blogger Peter said...

See ya when you get back Jan, have a good one.

December 24, 2006 1:41 am  
Blogger Rusty in Miami said...

Marry Christmas and happy new year to you and your family

December 24, 2006 1:03 pm  
Blogger Gwen said...

Hi Mate...Love your post, and my wishes for you and yours go without saying.
See you all xmas day xoxo

December 24, 2006 3:20 pm  
Blogger DellaB said...

wow Jeanette, great pics, the fire-smoke, and the garden, do you get any problems when the smoke is this heavy?

Sounds like you have a VERY busy Christmas coming up - don't forget to rest a bit too! Oh, what the heck, who needs rest? Kick your heels up, I say!

Merry Christmas Jeanette, love your chrissy things too..good fun!
:-)
Della

December 24, 2006 3:56 pm  
Blogger HORIZON said...

So glad to hear your going to be having a fun time with lots of folks over the holiday. Merry Christmas my friend and thanks for all the blogging banter over these past months!
Bests from a rainy and cold Scotland.
Keep cool
xx

December 24, 2006 11:35 pm  
Blogger audrey` said...

Hi Jeanette

Wishing you and your family a very Blessed Christmas =)

December 25, 2006 12:10 am  
Blogger RUTH said...

See you in the New Year. Have a G'day.
Rx

December 25, 2006 10:06 am  
Blogger Kali said...

Merry Christmas Jen! See you in 2007!

December 25, 2006 10:03 pm  
Blogger Pamela said...

it is tomorrow there.... but I'm still in the 25th so I can still say same to you and yours.

Thanks for the encouraging message, too.

I was feeling a little bit sorry for myself there for a second.

December 26, 2006 4:50 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Sounds like you got a plan!! :)


Junie

December 27, 2006 8:15 am  
Blogger Carole Burant said...

Dearest Jeanette...wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas!! A couple of days late but I'm just now finally catching up with everybody:-)

December 28, 2006 9:21 am  
Blogger Susie said...

Hi Jan,
Hope your Christmas and New Years with your friends is filled with fun and great times. Looking forward to all your photos.
:)

December 28, 2006 4:20 pm  
Blogger Janice Seagraves said...

I hope you had a merry Christmas, and a happy new year!

December 28, 2006 4:48 pm  
Blogger Judypatooote said...

Hi Jennette; I love the pictures....and cute poem....hope you had a great Christmas....soon a new year will begin... and i do love your ausy music. Have a happy new year....tell then.....bye

December 29, 2006 8:47 am  
Blogger Val said...

Dear Jeanette,

I hope your Christmas was excellent and that you have a ver happy and safe new year!

December 29, 2006 3:03 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Jan ~~ I am glad you have had all the family home over Christmas
and I am sure you all had a wonderful
time together. I would like to wish you very Happy,Healthy and Prosperous New Year in 2007. Will see you when you get back to blogging. Meanwhile,
lots of love my friend. Love, Merle.

December 30, 2006 4:07 pm  
Blogger Marion McCready said...

hope you had a lovely Christmas and all the best for the new year!

December 30, 2006 10:16 pm  
Blogger DellaB said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR JEN AND CAZZ!!
:-)
Della

January 01, 2007 3:09 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wishing you all the best in 2007!

January 02, 2007 3:51 pm  
Blogger Jim said...

Happy New Year -- just checking to see if you're back yet. You're having a good time I feel.
..

January 03, 2007 2:59 pm  
Blogger Raggedy said...

Have a wonderful trip!
Happy New Year!
I have missed you.
Extra hugs

Have a wonderful day!
*^_^
(=':'=) hugs
(")_ (")Š from
the Cool Raggedy one

January 03, 2007 6:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home