Friday, June 01, 2007

A little humour

HI everyone. Firstly let me thank you all for your prayers and well wishes For my Brother and myself .Well I have good news after my test was bought forward due to a few problems. now with a big sigh of relief, I can report all clear, I go for blood tests Monday and see Oncologist on the 14th June for routine check up and expect good news from this visit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now to finish on a lighter note with a couple of jokes.

A female dwarf goes to a doctor complaining of an
embarrassing itch in the groin area.
The doctor looks her up and down, picks her up and
stands her on his desk.
He lifts up her skirt and puts his head under. A
little perplexed, she hears snip, snip, snip, snip.
The doctor emerges from under her skirt.
"How's that?

"Well, it's a lot better actually,
but...........it's still there."
Undaunted, he dives back under her skirt.
Snip, snip, snip, snip.
Out he comes.
"How's that?" he asks again more confident.

That,s wonderful! What did you do?"
"I trimmed the top of your Ugg boots."


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THE RABBIT

A man is driving along a highway and sees a rabbit jump out across the middle of the road he swerves to avoid hitting it,but unfortunately
The rabbit jumps right in front of the car.
The driver,a sensitive man as well as an animal lover,pulls over and gets out to see
What has become of the rabbit,much to his dismay,
The rabbit is dead.
The driver feels so awful that he begins to cry.
A beautiful blonde woman driving down the highway sees a man crying on the side of the road and pulls over.
She steps out of her car and asks the man what's wrong.
I feel terrible," !He explains,I accidentally hit this rabbit and killed it."
The blonde says,
Don't worry."she runs to her car and pulls out a spray can,she walks over to the limp, dead rabbit,bends down,and sprays the contents onto the rabbit.
The rabbit jumps up,waves its paw at the two of them and hops off down the road.
Ten feet away the rabbit stops,turns around and waves again,
he hops down the road another 10 feet, turns and waves, hops another ten feet, turns and waves,
And repeats this again and again and again,until he hops out of sight.
The man is astonished.
He runs over to the woman and demands,
What is in that can?What did you spray on that rabbit?"
The woman turns the can around so that the man can read the label.

It says.. Are you sure your ready for it ?
V
(It's definitely a Blonde Joke!)
OK, here it is
v
It says,
Hair Spray -
Restores life to dead hair,
And adds permanent wave
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thirty-five is when you finally get your head together and your body starts falling apart.
- Caryn Leschen -
Behind every successful man is a surprised woman.
- Maryon Pearson-
Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission.
-Eleanor Roosevelt-
When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!!

Labels:

20 Comments:

Blogger Merle said...

Dear Jan ~~ I am so relieved and happy to hear that you got an all
clear from the tests. I thought it would take longer for the results.
The jokes are all good, but that first paragraph was best of all !!
Now if your brother could be so lucky
Blood tests will be a breeze on Monday and then the oncologist in a couple of weeks. That has to be good news also!! Take care, Much love, Merle.

June 01, 2007 11:48 pm  
Blogger Peter said...

Hi Jan, glad to hear your tests were good, should we see if Jeannie wants to come up and visit when you go to Hervey Bay?
let me know what you think... or contact her yourself if you wish.

June 02, 2007 12:06 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oncologist... my Mum's just been through all that. She had stage 2 breast cancer but it's all clear now (as all clear as you can be within a year you know ...)
Wishing you all the best. I came by before and I'm sure I said hi. I'm still on my cybertour of Australia!
Take it easy
Gledwood "vol 2" ...

June 02, 2007 12:37 am  
Blogger Tammy said...

I laughed at the dwarf joke...I couldn't help it!!
:)

June 02, 2007 2:59 am  
Blogger Barbara said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Those different coloured canvas bags sound a great idea.
Glad to hear your reports are negative.

June 02, 2007 3:38 am  
Blogger Carole Burant said...

Hi Jan:-) Trying to catch up with everyone today! So glad to hear that your test results were good...it's the waiting for the results that seem to be the worst part!! I'm so sorry to hear that your brother is so ill but I'm glad you got to visit him. Congratulations to your grandaugther on her debut...she looked beautiful and your grandson very handsome:-) xox

June 02, 2007 8:14 am  
Blogger Val said...

Great news! And hope the good reports keep comin' in.

June 02, 2007 4:40 pm  
Blogger RUTH said...

So glad all went well; it's always a worrying time. Have a great weekend and thanks for he jokes.
Rx

June 02, 2007 4:58 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Jeanette, thanks for visiting Oz Tucker. Love the deb photos - and best wishes for continued good health.

Blessings and bliss

June 02, 2007 8:22 pm  
Blogger Merle said...

Hi again Jan ~~ Thanks for your comments -- I was surprised that you had ICE on your mobile phone as I had never heard of it before. The folks from the ambulance and emergency services would all know about it, I guess. I hope you are feeling better after the dehydration. Sometimes
the cure's worse than the disease.
Take care, dear friend, Love, Merle.

June 02, 2007 9:12 pm  
Blogger Heart of Rachel said...

Hi Jeanette. It's great that your test results turned out clear. Good health is a blessing.

Thanks for sharing a good dose of laughter. Take care!

June 02, 2007 10:36 pm  
Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Jeanette,

Loved the jokes-especially that dwarf joke~

...and very happy to hear your tests were !

Don't know if I said before but your grandkids looked so pretty and handsome in those pictures!!
lol- but you know that!


Junie

June 02, 2007 11:15 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You got a checkle out of me. One small groan for the blonde. The below pictures are super.

June 03, 2007 1:18 am  
Blogger meggie said...

SO g;ad your news was good!
I laughed at the dwarf joke!

June 03, 2007 9:59 am  
Blogger Gwen said...

Hi Mate.
Great jokes how is the new printer
going?
Your results were good,but then I told you so.
Talk soon xx

June 03, 2007 11:56 am  
Blogger Raggedy said...

I am relieved to hear the test results sound good. Continued thoughts and prayers go out to you.

I am such a wally I had to google Ugg to get the joke..lmao
Thanks for the laughs...
I am going to be away again but I hope to be back soon.
Have a wonderful day!
*^_^
(=':'=) hugs
(")_ (")Š from
the Cool Raggedy one

June 03, 2007 5:45 pm  
Blogger Meow (aka Connie) said...

Hi Jeanette, glad you got good results with your tests. Wonderful news.
Love the jokes ... the ugh boots one is hilarious !!
Hope you have a brilliant week.
Take care, Meow

June 03, 2007 9:19 pm  
Blogger smilnsigh said...

So happy to hear of your good news! Best of everything, with the blood tests, coming up on Monday.

Mari-Nanci

June 04, 2007 12:06 am  
Blogger Puss-in-Boots said...

Dear Jeanette

Thank you so much for your message of support over the loss of Oscar. I will miss him terribly.

I appreciate your friendship, Jeanette, and thank you once again.

June 04, 2007 6:38 pm  
Blogger Marion McCready said...

Very glad the tests results turned out fine, that blonde joke is very naughty of you!!

June 04, 2007 7:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home