Friday, April 27, 2007

Brand New 2007 Pasta Diet That Really Works!

Hi everyone, thank you all for your concern over my health .
I am feeling much better and well on the mend.
I am slowly making my way to around visiting you all.
.

It was a couples 20th anniversary and when the wife came home from a long day at work, she saw that her husband had nothing for her!
She yelled," tommorrow morning when I wake up there better be something in that driveway that goes from 0- 200 in under 6 seconds or it's over"So the very next morning the first thing she did when she woke up was to run outside to see if her gift was in the driveway, and there it was, a shiny new bathroom scale.

Now the diet


Brand New 2007 Pasta Diet That Really Works!
Because I really care The Pasta Diet and Your Health
ITALIAN PASTA DIET -- IT REALLY WORKS !!
1.. You walka pasta bakery
2.. You walka pasta candy store.
3.. You walka pasta Ice Cream shop.
4.. You walka pasta table and fridge.

You willa losea da weight!
CONCERNED ABOUT TOO MANY CARBS IN YOUR DIET?

For those of you who watch what you eat, here's the final word on nutrition and health.
It's a relief to know the truth after all those conflicting nutritional studies.
1. The Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.
2. The Mexicans eat a lot of fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.
3. The Chinese drink very little red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.
4. The Italians drink a lot of red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.
5. The Germans drink a lot of beers and eat lots of sausages and fats and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.
CONCLUSION
Eat and drink what you like.
Speaking English is apparently what kills you!
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Val said...

Well, that certainly turned out different to what I expected from the title! Love the little graphics too.

April 28, 2007 7:28 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see that you are back and on the mend

What a wonderful and funny post- really made me smile.

Je parlez francaise immediatemont!

April 28, 2007 8:08 am  
Blogger Carole Burant said...

Hi Jen:-) So sorry to hear that you have been feeling poorly...I'm still trying to play catch up with everyone since I've been back from my trip. I so loved your jokes on dieting...I'm guessing the hubby who bought the scale is no longer alive? LOL Gotta try that pasta diet! hehe xoxo

April 28, 2007 8:35 am  
Blogger Peter said...

Hi Jan, oops I missed the one where you were sick... glad to hear you are on the mend, the pasta diet sounds like a lot of walking... mightn't be able to manage all that.

April 28, 2007 10:48 am  
Blogger Pamela said...

my feet hurt. can't walk pasta

April 28, 2007 3:22 pm  
Blogger Heart of Rachel said...

Hi Jeanette. Hope you're feeling much better today.

That's so funny! I guess a weighing scale seems like a more practical present than that car the wife imagined. :)

Happy weekend!

April 29, 2007 1:52 am  
Blogger Puss-in-Boots said...

Hi Jeanette, thanks for visiting. I'm interested in that your maiden name is Farmer. My grandfather came from Melbourne and I have a lot more information that may interest you. We could swap and find out we're long lost rellies!

Love the pasta diet, but I couldn't stick to it, however I will try and learn to speak another language to prolong my life...lol!

Nice to hear from you. Take care.

April 29, 2007 11:04 am  
Blogger smilnsigh said...

So glad to hear that you are on the mend. Those nasty tummy bugs are awful!!! Grrrr...

And thank you for the tip on taking close up shots of flowers. I do have one of those 'flower=small' settings on mine, and I have used it. But somehow, I just didn't get the correct knack, this time.

But I don't mind fiddling with my little ol' Kodak digital and trying, trying, trying. I'll get the knack back. I'd better, 'cause I had it, last year.

Unless I've worn the poor little camera out, meantime! Geee, that's a thought. Eeeek! Hope not. :-)

Mari-Nanci

April 30, 2007 12:17 am  
Blogger Merle said...

Hi Jan ~~Love the Pasta Diet !!Well
done. Also the joke about Speaking English is dangerous. Take Care,
Love Merle.

April 30, 2007 8:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home