Friday, April 06, 2007

Happy Easter



HAPPY EASTER


Have a very happy Easter and hope the Easter bunny is kind to you all.
I have been unable to visit your sites as my server has been out of action.
was told when ringing up to complain of my service being out of action, the cables where interfered with. Alot of Victorians were out of action from this.

I have family visiting over the easter period and will visit as soon as I get a chance.

To all my friends/family that are travelling this Easter, drive safely.

A lady opened her refrigerator and saw a rabbit sitting on one of the shelves.

"What are you doing in there?" she asked.

The rabbit replied: "This is a Westinghouse, isn't it?"
To which the lady replied
"Yes."

"Well," the rabbit said,

"I'm westing."

16 Comments:

Blogger Susie said...

Happy Easter to you too!
Oh my goodness! I remember that joke from way back when. My grandsons will get a kick out of it :)

April 07, 2007 2:22 am  
Blogger talj said...

LOL Great joke, really made me chuckle! Happy Easter to you and yours xx

April 07, 2007 2:39 am  
Blogger Heart of Rachel said...

ha! ha! That's so cute! Have a lovely Easter too. God bless.

April 07, 2007 3:04 am  
Blogger Carole Burant said...

Happy Easter to you and yours dear Jeanette!! LOL so loved that joke!! xoxo

April 07, 2007 3:46 am  
Blogger Val said...

Love the joke! Have a beautiful Easter up there in sunny Yarrawonga!

April 07, 2007 11:15 am  
Blogger Peter said...

Hi Jan, hope youe Easter is progressing well and your server problems are over.

April 08, 2007 7:31 am  
Blogger LZ Blogger said...

Hey it's already Easter there... so HAPPY EASTER! ~ jb///

April 08, 2007 9:21 am  
Blogger Rusty in Miami said...

I hope your server problems are solved soon. Happy Easter.

April 08, 2007 10:54 am  
Blogger sonia a. mascaro said...

Love your blog! It is very joyful!

Have a Lovely and Happy Easter!

April 08, 2007 2:13 pm  
Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Happy Easter Jeanette!
loved that wabbit joke!


Junie

April 09, 2007 3:42 am  
Blogger Jim said...

Happy Easter, Jeanette!
I know you are enjoying your visitors. That is a part of a good holiday celebration.
..

April 09, 2007 9:08 am  
Blogger Gary said...

I loved that rabbit joke. It made me waff.

April 09, 2007 12:49 pm  
Blogger Hootin Anni said...

Too funny....the joke! Not the fact you can't get out online to visit anyone. What a drag that would be!!

Hope you had a great holiday weekend.

April 09, 2007 11:40 pm  
Blogger RUTH said...

Hope you've had a wonderful Easter.

April 10, 2007 1:44 am  
Blogger Raggedy said...

G'day,G'day,
Wow even the music works again.
I hope that your computer problems get solved.

I hope you had a wonderful Easter!

Hubby fixed our computer problems.
Huggles and Love from our home to yours,
Raggedy

April 10, 2007 10:43 am  
Blogger TO BECOME said...

That was so cute. I come here ofter just to hear your song.I enjoy your blog. connie from texas

April 11, 2007 3:52 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home