Thursday, September 07, 2006



A FEW MORE HOLIDAY Photo's
HI everyone not a lot to report went bowling again yesterday and going again tomorrow hopefully ill take the camera, will report on that over the weekend .
just just found a couple more holiday photo's to post tonight .
~~~~~~~~~`
Do you feed the birds at home? Ever thought of feeding fish in the ocean? At Doctors Gully, right in the heart of Darwin, is Aquascene, where hundreds of fish come to shore at high tide Joanne My Daughter Is handfeeding the mullet and milkfish
Sunset At Leepoint beach Darwin
A Blue winged Kookaburra outside our unit at Leepoint Taken looking out onto Darwin Habour
This Photo taken on bus tour near Berry springs

12 Comments:

Blogger Susie said...

Beautiful photos Jen! I esp like the sunset over the harbor..

September 08, 2006 1:47 am  
Blogger Gwen said...

Just popped into say hi like the photo's
See you soon kiddo

September 08, 2006 7:11 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jan, great sunset photos.

September 08, 2006 8:42 pm  
Blogger Gazza said...

Hello mum,When are you taking me to Darwin???

September 08, 2006 10:20 pm  
Blogger Cazz said...

Hey Gazzz... get in line.. I was meant to go .. mmm.. I think it was about 6yrs ago... and am still waiting !!!! Maybe in my retirement years.. I might get the chance !!!

Lovely pics mum... I am a little envious !!

Cazz

September 08, 2006 10:47 pm  
Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

You have a nice blog. This is my first time posting here.

I enjoyed the photos-especially the sunsets.

I get sunset photos every chance I get. :)

Visit me sometimes at Junie's Place.

Junie

September 08, 2006 11:36 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jan ~~ Great photos, we all agree.
I liked the Darwin Harbour and the
Kookaburra (I like them)Love the blue
colors in their wings. Take care Jan
Love, Merle.

September 09, 2006 12:35 am  
Blogger Meow (aka Connie) said...

Great photos ... I especially love the sunset one.
Hope you have a great weekend.
Take care, Meow

September 09, 2006 1:59 pm  
Blogger Janice Seagraves said...

Hi Jennette,

I loved the photos! You two were feeding the fish right on the beach? Isn't that something!

Janice~

September 09, 2006 6:15 pm  
Blogger Jim said...

Those are really nice pictures. Thanks. You guys had a good time.
..

September 10, 2006 1:54 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jan ~~ Thanks for your comments.
I agree kids need some discipline and some rules to live by. Things have changed too much. Take care, Love, Merle.

September 10, 2006 11:37 pm  
Blogger Tanya said...

What great pictures! Looks like you had a great time :)

September 11, 2006 8:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home