Thursday, August 17, 2006

I'm still here !!!!

G'day fellow bloggers,

Well you might or might not have missed my presence here along with Mum, but since getting my computer back, I have been so busy getting everything sorted and back on track, trying to catch up is the hardest thing without falling further behind .. now I know that might not make sense to some, but believe me when I say "its possible" !!!

I've had a very busy last few weeks, my daughter Serayha moved out of home, and into her own place with a few friends, which I will say was a very sad moment for me, and I thought I'd miss her terribly - but I think I see her more now and have more conversations with her than I did whilst she was living here !!!! She turned 20 on the 19th July, so we went out and did "lunch" that lasted a few hours, did girly things, shopped till we dropped, had a great day in all.

Hubby Ian turned 50 on 10th August, we planned to have a quiet celebration just go out for dinner etc, but family members had other ideas.

The weekend prior to his birthday, we had his family - Mum, brothers, sister-in-laws, nieces and not to forget my Mum, all come over and we did "lunch" at one of the local pubs, then back to our place for cuppa's followed by more drinking, which Ian crawled into bed around 5am. Sunday came and our guests left and headed back to Melbourne and left a very hung over Ian for me to care for !!!

Not to be out done, my family - brothers, sisters, in-laws and friends all come up last weekend, to help him celebrate along with my brother-in-law Brett who turned 40 on the 11th, yep a double whammie. We all went out to dinner at a lovely restaurant "Sebastians" had a bottle or two of red wine, then back home for ALOT more drinking, put on some choice music from the 70's & 80's, did a lot of "daggy dancing", we all had a great night, everyone stayed over. Did he learn from the previous w/end ... NO NO NO ... We wont talk about the next morning.. just let me say that there were quite a few very sad, sick and sorry looking people walking around and all vowing never to drink again !!!!

Well, enough rambling from me, and as tomorrow is Friday, here is my "Friday Funny". I hope it doesnt take to long to load, but it is well worth the wait, I laughed so hard watching this I just had to share it with you all. The commentary is not in English, but you dont need to understand what is being said... as they say pictures tell a thousand stories !!!







Have a great weekend everyone .. I think a quite one is what I'm gonna have !!


I have not forgotten you Peter .. PROMISE !!!! Will try and see what I can do this w/e.

9 Comments:

Blogger Cazz said...

G'day everyone,

If you are unable to see my Friday Funny .. it because photobucket is down due to maintenance.. sorry for any inconvenience.

Cazz

August 17, 2006 10:10 pm  
Blogger Jeanette said...

HI Carol
Well just taken my "meds" for colonscopy for tomorrow, and we all know what they do, well watched the clip, laughed so hard I just about S***t myself..very funny, still laughing over the last two victims... ROFLMAO
lots of love mumxoxoxox.
oooppps!!! I hope Ian got over that double weekend Hangover..

August 17, 2006 11:12 pm  
Blogger Peter said...

Hi Carol, sounds like a meeting place for AA at your place? no rush with music.

August 18, 2006 12:24 am  
Blogger Andrew McAllister said...

Where can I get one of those beds? :o)
To Love, Honor and Dismay

August 18, 2006 12:55 am  
Blogger Raggedy said...

Have a wonderful day!
*^_^
(=':'=) hugs
(")_ (")Š from da Raggedy one

August 18, 2006 1:32 am  
Blogger Janice Seagraves said...

Hi Caz,

Have a nice Quiet weekend, okay.
Maybe a visit with AA is inorder for Ian?

Janice~

August 18, 2006 5:46 pm  
Blogger Meow (aka Connie) said...

Have a great weekend, ladies ...
Take care, Meow

August 18, 2006 7:32 pm  
Blogger Merle said...

Hi Carol ~~ Nice to hear from you again
You have een busy and a lot of celebrating and drinking. Maybe that's why birthdays only come once a year.
Thanks for your comments on my recipe and yes lots of variations are possible
It is nice that you see lots of your daughter, since she moved out.
Take care, Merle.

August 18, 2006 9:49 pm  
Blogger Jim said...

Hi 'Caz,' it is nice to hear from you again. A good computer now and all.
I love that video.
All the time(s) it was playing I was thinking about their watches, billfolds, and clothes that should not be washed. I don't think a store would allow that in the U.S.
We are too lawsuit happy.
..

August 19, 2006 3:51 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home