Friday, November 14, 2008

A few visitors

G'day everyone hope all's well with you and yours were ever you maybe . I am very well, and we are having very warm spring weather. Had a few visitors over the last couple of weeks.Including a lovely visit from Peter and Warren.Gwen, Donna and the Girls also popped in to say Hi to the Boys. Peter I hope your well, and over your tummy virus, and both have a good trip home. .
Besides been bowling and today I did some shopping and had my hair trimmed and blow waved..then popped into my sisters for a cuppa before heading home...
Tomorrow hope to get out in the front garden weed and dead head the roses.

Now on with a few photo's of my visitors
.

No Intoduction needed here Peter from Holtieshouse a friend of 50+years .
Warren, Peters traveling companion and good Mate of many years
Peter and Warren ready to leave Yarrawonga, heading to Wodonga. then on to Canberra for a little sightseeing before heading home to Qld..
Rylie and Maddi come to spend a night at Nan's, Penny wants Rylie to play Ball, but she will have to wait till they finish their icecreams.
A surprise visit from Carol , Ian and Serayha they bought Zoey and her new pups with them.
Carol with Zoey"s pups
Carol and Serayha with the pups
Zoey and her baby Girls Cute little bundles of FluffPenny made sure she didn't get left out of the picture

Penny saying Hello to Ian.
~~~~
George Santayana:
The family is one of nature's masterpieces.
~~~~~~

Thats all folk Ill get around to visiting you all in the next day or 2

Labels: ,

17 Comments:

Blogger  Gigi Ann said...

It is so nice when friends and family visit. I read on Merle's blog when the boys were visiting her. Sounds like they are having a fun time visiting everyone.

Enjoy your your outside work. It is rainy and cold here. But, we are always opposites when it comes to the weather. Fall here, spring there!

Have a splendid week-end.

November 15, 2008 1:39 pm  
Blogger Ruthie said...

What cute dogs!!! So nice to meet your visitors. Looks like you had a great time.

I love the Australian greetings - and the cuppa - When I was a child in China, some of our school teachers were Australian. :)

Smiles.

November 15, 2008 3:57 pm  
Blogger Puss-in-Boots said...

How lovely for you to have all those visitors, Jen. Love the puppies, very cute. I hope Peter and Warren behaved themselves...

November 15, 2008 9:27 pm  
Blogger Peggy said...

Isn't it nice to have visitors! Those baby puppies are sooo adorable! Was Penny happy to see doggie visitors?

November 15, 2008 11:34 pm  
Blogger Lady Di Tn said...

Jen
What fun visitors you had especially the little fuffy white ones. Was Penny jealous? I had to LOL at Penny's antics with the ball as it reminded me of Maggie. Peace

November 16, 2008 6:52 am  
Blogger  Gigi Ann said...

G'day Jen,

Thanks for the visit. The reason you couldn't get into my other blogs is because I had them closed down for the day. I haven't had time to update them, so had just closed them down until I update them. I opened them again, if you would like to read them. I have 4 going so sometimes I don't blog on the other 3 as often.

Enjoy your Sunday playing in the sun. ;)

November 16, 2008 11:42 am  
Blogger Pamela said...

Ooohhh look at that cute puppy. Enough about Peter.

The rest of them are precious, too.

November 16, 2008 12:12 pm  
Blogger Peter said...

G'day Jan, thank you very much for your hospitality while we spent our short time with you, and yes I'm fine now, the bug has gone.
PAMELA, should you happen to return here... PHFfFFTT!!!, that's as close as I could get to spelling the raspberry I blew you... Just kidding... I think.

November 16, 2008 7:50 pm  
Blogger Merle said...

Hi Dear Jan ~~ Nice photos of the boys and the puppies and the one of Carol is very nice. I hope Peter didn't pass the bug on to you and glad he is better.
I enjoyed the lunch with Vicki and Mike and none of us wanted dessert, so no I didn't dip my finger. Thanks for reminding me how silly I was. With pics
to prove it !!! You had a house full of visitors and dogs as well. Take care,
my friend, Love, Merle.

November 16, 2008 10:00 pm  
Blogger Hootin Anni said...

First off....gimme some of that delicious looking ice cream! Love all the photos you've shared Jen. The puppies are adorable too.

Enjoy the company. And, enjoy your day.

November 16, 2008 11:45 pm  
Blogger Heart of Rachel said...

It's always rewarding to have family and friends over. The fun times always leave great memories.

It's nice to see Penny excited to play ball.

I love the adorable puppies. Makes me want to reach out and hug them.

November 17, 2008 12:34 am  
Blogger Gattina said...

These puppies are so cute ! I am sitting here under palm trees now, during the day we have 30 °C it's beautiful ! I will write about it soon, we just arrived yesterday. Internet connection is like home !

November 17, 2008 2:58 am  
Blogger meggie said...

Those puppies are gorgeous. They look just like Honey did when she was tiny!
Lovely post, seeing all your visitors.
hugsx

November 17, 2008 8:23 am  
Blogger Jim said...

Hi Jan, you sure do attract cute dogs! I hope those girls gave Penny a couple of licks of ice cream. Unless it was chocolate.
It is nice to have company isn't it, we don't get enough up here.
..

November 17, 2008 8:57 am  
Blogger LZ Blogger said...

Jan ~ How cool! Isn't it great to actually see fellow blogger? You had a couple of my favorites here! Good for you! Or as you aussies would put it... "GOOD ON YOU!" It looked like fun times! ~ jb///

November 18, 2008 3:14 am  
Blogger Alice said...

So Penny didn't mind sharing her home with those babies and their mom? She is a lovely hostess. LOL, I think she liked Ian's mustache.

November 18, 2008 8:36 am  
Blogger Rob said...

Its nice to see some of your family friends and dogs Jeanette, and for sure Penny is wanting to play ball! Dogs hate for us humans to sit around getting bored LOL! Bob.

November 19, 2008 9:54 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home