Friday, November 07, 2008

My Weekend


Hi everyone, Hope your all well and happy where ever you maybe. Im very well and had a lovely 4 days long weekend with family. As I said in my last post Daughter Joanne, Colin, Timothy , Kara & Liam were comming to visit. well I had an added bonus my Son Gary rang Saturday morning to say He, Christine & Nathan were comming up for the weekend, and bringing my new computer, also my sister Pauline's new computer. and He spent most of the weekend installing them both. While Gary was installing Computers Colin did a couple of jobs outside for me.and Joanne Chris and myself went to the local market .Thank you Gary and Colin.
Now a few photo's
Sunday Annual Market on the foreshoreLiam, Christine, Joanne & Kara

Kids queueing up for an icecream

The girls inspecting a stall
just entering the Yarrawonga Football club Marquee where they were auctioning football and sporting memorabilia

I was lucky enough to place the winning bid for this Richmond football club jumper.
Signed by Mathew Richardson
Go Tigers!!!

Liam and Kara on the play equipment


Back home for a BBQ lunch
Around the table: l/r.. Chris, Colin, Joanne, Gary, Donna, Rylie and Brett

Penny had a visitor Jack. Joanne and Colins dogWeather was perfect for Kids to enjoy a dip in Nanna's Pool
water temp was 30c=86f .
Thats all folk, sorry I havent got around to visiting you all yet. I have had a very busy few days since family went home and promise to visit you all in the next day or 2 ,, Cheers\_/\_/\_/

Labels:

16 Comments:

Blogger Hootin Anni said...

Amazing winning bid!! Indeed! What a treasure. Looks like Penny had good company too. What a glorious time had by all...today here, it's rainy dark and gloomy so your pool and 86 degrees sounds heavenly.

November 08, 2008 1:29 am  
Blogger Gattina said...

I am so jalous when I see these pictures !! I have to sit here with a thick pullover, lol !
But on Nov 15 I go to Egypt for 2 weeks and there too it's 30° !! So I cut the winter a little !

November 08, 2008 3:19 am  
Blogger Lady Di Tn said...

What a fun family gathering and a NEW Computer. Wow what a good sone you have. Peace

November 08, 2008 4:05 am  
Blogger  Gigi Ann said...

Looks like a good time was had by all. What fun in the swimming pool for the young ones and older ones as well.

Brrrr, it's 35F here and we had our first few snowflakes this morning. So I guess that is Fall calling, "winter is almost here!"

Have a nice week-end.

November 08, 2008 4:12 am  
Blogger Liz said...

G'day Jen,

Didn't you have a wonderful time with the family. Great score on the Richmond Jersey. At last the weather is showing signs that summer is very close. I have to get back over to see my family in Sydney sometime - it's been a few years. Great to see you back.

Take care
Liz

November 08, 2008 10:14 am  
Blogger Peggy said...

Everyone looks happy and enjoying your weather. I keep hoping we will get some cold weather. It was a record breaking 80F today. We should be having temps in the low 50's during the day and 30's at night. I don't know whats got into mother nature.

November 08, 2008 10:38 am  
Blogger Reader Wil said...

How lovely sunny! We "enjoy"the Dutch autumn: today sunny and cold, tomorrow rainy and cold!

November 09, 2008 4:10 am  
Blogger Janice Seagraves said...

Good on ya mate.

He he just trying out some strine.

Nice win in the bid, something nice for your wall.

It looks like the kids had a great time too.

Janice~

November 09, 2008 3:45 pm  
Blogger Kathi~Lavender, Lace and Thyme said...

Good Morning Jen!

What a nice family you have! It always puts a big old smile on my face when I drop by :D. It looks like a great time was had by all :).

Have an awesome day!
Kathi :)

November 10, 2008 1:41 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Looks like you had a lovely time with family. And new computers too. Wow.
Have a good week.
Charlotte

November 10, 2008 8:50 am  
Blogger Alice said...

How nice to have a big family and have them visiting all at once! And even Penny and Jack got along well.

November 11, 2008 1:19 am  
Blogger Heart of Rachel said...

Glad you spent a wonderful weekend with your family. Glad you enjoyed a lot of fun activities together. I'm sure everyone enjoyed that nice dip in the pool. It's cute that even Penny had great company.

November 11, 2008 10:46 pm  
Blogger meggie said...

What lovely pics of your family, Jen.
Love the little dogs too!
It is so great to have family around us.

November 12, 2008 5:22 pm  
Blogger Merle said...

G'Day Dear Jan ~~ Great family photos
and good pool weather. The market looks good, how often do they hold it.
Glad to hear the girls made salads etc.
Thanks for your comments, Glad you liked the story of the Big Wheel and it's nice that there are some ppl who help others.
I enjoyed the boy's visit. Take care,
my friend, Love, Merle.

November 12, 2008 11:56 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, it's me again.
I just passed an award and a tag on to you and before I could get it posted, I received another award on my At Home in Scottsdale blog so I passed that one along to you as well.
Charlotte

November 13, 2008 10:03 am  
Blogger Any Girl said...

There is nothing better then family getting together! Glad you had such a great time.

November 15, 2008 1:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home