Thursday, March 20, 2008

HAPPY EASTER


Happy Easter TO All

Hi Everyone,
I would like to wish one and all a very Happy Easter.
I have had my2 beautiful Grandaughters Rylie and Maddison staying with me this week while their Parents Brett and Donna are away at a conference.
and of Course it was up early everyday to get their breakfast , make lunches , and take them to school, I felt know sooner had I taken them and it was time to go back and pick them up again . But I must admit I really enjoyed having them and spoiling them.
Well my Son Gary and Daughter inlaw Christine and their family, plus their good friends (2 couples) and there families are due up tonight for Easter, house sitting at Donna's ,and will call and see me for a little while, then take the girls home, No doubt I will see them everyday.
Then Saturday , My Daughter Joanne , Colin , And 3 children will be comming to stay with me untill Tuesday, Sunday everyone is comming for a few drinks, BBQ lunch so a lot of fun will be had by all, Maybe turn into a little bithday party as its Rylie's Bithday on Monday and Joanne' and Colins Son Timothy's birthday is Tuesday.
Donna and Brett are Due back Monday Afternoon.
*^*^*^*^*^*^

Rylie and Maddison Waiting for Breakfast

Rylie and Maddison just getting in my car to go to school
Rylie and Maddison Going through the school gates

UpDate: Gary ,Christine, Emilyand Nathan . Matt,Midge Jorga and Rylie , Marc and Kristy,have arrived , just relaxing with a drink before they head around to Donna's


round the table..Chris in white . Midge, Kristy, Marc. Gary. and Matt nearest camera

Maddison in pink. Nathan , Jorga, Rylie, Emily. and Rylie..

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
To End with a couple of quotes :
****
A faithful friend is a strong defense;
And he that hath found him hath found a treasure.Louisa May Alcott
A little kingdom I possess, where thoughts and feelings dwell;
And very hard the task I find of governing it well. Louisa May Alcott
Beauty is whatever gives joy.Edna St. Vincent Millay
^*^*^*^*^*

Labels:

17 Comments:

Blogger Renae said...

What wonderful pictures !! Just popped in to wish you a very Happy Blessed Easter !! (((hugs)))

March 21, 2008 2:27 am  
Blogger Gattina said...

Happy Easter to you too !
You had been nicely busy, lol !

March 21, 2008 2:33 am  
Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Happy Easter , Jeanette!


Looks like you're having a lot of happy times with family and friends!


Junie

March 21, 2008 4:31 am  
Blogger LZ Blogger said...

Jan ~ And a Happy Easter to All of you as well! ~ jb///

March 21, 2008 5:41 am  
Blogger smilnsigh said...

Lovely photos. Happy Easter to you and yours.

Mari-Nanci

March 21, 2008 9:06 am  
Blogger Heart of Rachel said...

Hi Jen. Thanks for sharing lovely photos of your family. Must have been rewarding to have your sweet granddaughters stay with you for the week.

Have a wonderful Easter.

March 21, 2008 11:24 am  
Blogger Peter said...

Hi Jan, its great to hear that you will have most of the family close over Easter... Enjoy.
Some bad news here, Vicki has been told that she has a brain tumor and is to have urgent surgery, they don't think its cancerous but requires some delicate surgery... not sure where it will be done yet but of course I intend to be there, will let you know when more details are available, love to all.

March 21, 2008 3:02 pm  
Blogger Jim said...

"a faithful friend loves a friend at all times, and he has become as a brother for times of adversity" (Proverbs 17:17).

I hope this is fitting for Peter too. He has many faithful friends, as I'm sure Vicki does.
This faithful friend is praying for Vicky, Peter, and all the family in this time of adversity.
I am sure many, many others are too.
..

March 22, 2008 12:01 am  
Blogger Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Happy Easter back to ya...

March 22, 2008 6:16 am  
Blogger Gledwood said...

hey there!

the photos look so Australian... I was wondering why and can tell you: tanned children; 1-storey houses; big rooms... o, and seeing a car in garage reminded me of a story about my three year old Aussie cousin who got in the car, trod on the accelerator (little sod!) and nearly DEMOLISHED my uncle's garage in Sydney...

have a cheery egg weekend!!

;->...

March 22, 2008 9:46 am  
Blogger Janice Seagraves said...

Hi Jeantte,

What a good looking family you have, and the girls look real sweet.

Happy Easter!

Janice~

March 23, 2008 4:18 pm  
Blogger Hootin Anni said...

Looks like you had a wonderful week with the kids and a super Easter.

Love your little bunny too.

March 25, 2008 12:31 am  
Blogger Dick said...

It looks like your holiday weekend was very busy and fun. One of my grand daughter's birthday is also on March 24th, as was my Mother's. Mom was surprised and happy when when she finally got a girl in the family and then she even came on Mom's birthday.

Thanks for your visits to my blog. We are enjoying the sunroom but our weather has been unseasonally cold and wet. This morning it was right at freezing outside and since I'd turned the heat off in the sunroom, it wasn't much warmer. It will warm up nicely as the sun comes up but with the room being on the west side of the house, it won't hit it strongly until after about 10:30am now. But it will warm up and so should the weather, eventually, as we really are heading toward our summer. Slooooowly.....

March 26, 2008 1:55 am  
Blogger sonia a. mascaro said...

Lovely photos, Jeanette. A Very Happy Easter to you and yours.
Sounds you had a gret time!

March 26, 2008 8:55 am  
Blogger sonia a. mascaro said...

Sorry, I mean "great time".

March 26, 2008 8:56 am  
Blogger Drew's Desk said...

I hope you had a happy easter and your blog is amazing I going to try to keep mine updated from now on Love Drew xxxx

March 26, 2008 7:12 pm  
Blogger Preity Angel... said...

I love that picture easter bunny

wow.. Happy belated Easter

catch u later hon

April 02, 2008 7:25 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home