Saturday, September 22, 2007

A LITTLE MORE HUMOR

I am posting this news flash using Gwens computer

Hi everyone just letting you all know another trip to Melbourne Friday and back Saturday WHY? this time! well my computer crashed ggrrrr and is now at Bundoora computers getting repaired hoping Joe can save my files .I will try getting around to you all as soon as my computer is repaired and back home. And may not get it back till my Daughter Joanne & Colin, Timothy, Kara and Liam come up to visit 1st week in October.Gwen and Myself stayed with my son Gary and Christine's and there family Alyce, Emily and Nathan, Chris cooked us a lovely Dinner............. Joanne , Colin and family come over later and we had a few drinks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will end with a couple of jokes

Because she smells like a new ute!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't fight it there is always an up side.!!


He's 85, The Bride's 25 - What a Honeymoon !At 85 years of age, Morris married Lou Anne, a lovely 25 year old.
Since her new husband is so old, Lou Anne decides that after theirWedding she and Morris should have separate bedrooms, because she is concerned that her new but aged husband may over exert himself if they spend the entire night together.
After the wedding festivities Lou Anne prepares herself for bed and the expected "knock" on the door.
Sure enough the knock comes, the door opens and there is Morris, her 85 year old groom, ready for action.
They unite as one.
All goes well, Morris takes leave of his bride, and she prepares to go to sleep.
After a few minutes, Lou Anne hears another knock on her bedroom door,and it's Morris.
Again he is ready for more "action". Some what surprised, Lou Anne consents for more coupling. When the newly weds are done, Morris kisses his bride, bids her a fond good night and leaves.
She is set to go to sleep again, but, aha you guessed it - Morris Is back again, rapping on the door, and is as fresh as a 25-year-old, ready for more "action".
And, once more they enjoy each other.
But as Morris gets set to leave again, his young bride says to him, "I Am thoroughly impressed that at your age you can perform so well and so often.
I have been with guys less than a third of your age who were only good once. You are truly a great lover, Morris." Morris, somewhat embarrassed, turns to Lou Anne and says:
"You mean I was here before?"
The moral of the story: Don't be afraid of getting old, Alzheimer's has its advantages
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Little Johnny

Little Johnny's kindergarten class was on a field trip to their local police station where they saw pictures tacked to a bulletin board of the ten most wanted criminals. One of the youngsters pointed to a picture and asked if it really was the photo of a wanted person. "Yes," said the policeman. "The detectives want very badly to capture him." Little Johnny asked, "Why didn't you keep him when you took his picture?"

Labels: ,

27 Comments:

Blogger Hootin Anni said...

Great jokes. If only my hubby even suffered from HALFheimers instead of ALLShiemers, I'd be happy. roflmao

Will miss you. Hope your computer is back home soon.

September 23, 2007 9:11 pm  
Blogger Susie said...

Loved the "just married" joke! Too funny!
Hope your computer woes are short lived!
:)

September 24, 2007 1:54 pm  
Blogger Gattina said...

I am back from Italy and read that you have troubles with your computer. I got mad there with the internet connection it came and went I couldn't comment. To upload pages lasted hours ! There were a lot of Australians at the Garda Lake it's so famous for windsurfing !

September 25, 2007 1:54 am  
Blogger Lady Di Tn said...

I feel your pain as I had to type on Puppy's laptop for months before I got a real life size keyboard back.

Loved the jokes.

I usually visit to hear Slim and lol at your jokes.

September 25, 2007 7:48 am  
Blogger Pamela said...

I had to google 'ute"

I'm learning all the time

September 26, 2007 2:44 pm  
Blogger Lady Di Tn said...

Hi, Wish you would stop by and tell me how to fix up a wheelbarrow as pretty as yours.
g'day

September 26, 2007 11:49 pm  
Blogger Jim said...

That's nice that you family can help get your computer doing what YOU want it to do.
After it gets fixed.
Please enjoy your visit too.
..
You can tell, I'm back, and even posted a couple of blogs today.
At PHOTO PLACE and LITTLE BLOG.
..

September 27, 2007 3:48 pm  
Blogger Heart of Rachel said...

Hi Jeanette. Sorry about your computer. Hope it can be fixed soon.

Thanks for sharing some good laughs. Love the Little Johnny joke.

September 28, 2007 7:15 pm  
Blogger Gwen said...

Hi Mate.
Great jokes as usual,hope your P.C.
gets well soon but you know where mine is.
See you soon xoxo

September 29, 2007 12:22 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read the Alzheimer's joke and can only comment ... "oh dear!!!" ;~>

I don't know if I should ask this as I am in true ignorance but what on earth is "ute"~??

September 29, 2007 6:48 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope the computer gets better soon... do you think you need special extra firewall wormbuster things in it?

When I ever get a computer I was going to try for an Apple Mac as supposedly you get less trouble of that type .. I don't know if that is true? Also they say Macs are better for photos, videos, clips etc I don't really want to play games on a computer and apart from wordprocessing cannot think of anything else really I would use it for... sorry totally irrelevant moment here but hey!

September 29, 2007 6:50 am  
Blogger Merle said...

Hi Dear Jan ~~ I am so glad you enjoyed our day together - it all went well and thank you for washing all those dishes!! The photos were OK but I should have taken more. I do
hope you get your computer back very soon. Maybe Joane can collect it for you. Look after yourself, see you
again before too long. Love, Merle.

September 29, 2007 3:08 pm  
Blogger Janice Seagraves said...

Hi,

I finally got my computer back then had to get the programs back in it again, I had managed to get the memory backed up but I had a time getting the programs in and working again.

I got a question maybe it's because I'm a yank and don't understand Oz speak but what's an new ute?

Janice~

September 29, 2007 6:15 pm  
Blogger Gattina said...

Just to let you know that I post my holiday pictures of the Garda Lake tomorrow on my "Countries & Cities" blog.

September 30, 2007 2:07 am  
Blogger Gledwood said...

And may the computer come back onstream as soon as possible!
Thanks very much for your message

g

September 30, 2007 8:13 am  
Blogger Gledwood said...

Grandmas are moms with lots of frosting. ~Author Unknown

I love that one!

September 30, 2007 11:58 pm  
Blogger Gledwood said...

Jeanette I've seen a few of your photos you are always beaming - what is your secret??!

September 30, 2007 11:59 pm  
Blogger Gledwood said...

ps if you want to see something entertaining I've posted up some Prisoner Cell Block H today...!

September 30, 2007 11:59 pm  
Blogger Raggedy said...

Great jokes!
I hope you get your computer back soon.
Huggles and Love, Raggedy

Have a wonderful day!
*^_^
(=':'=) hugs
(")_ (")Š from
the Cool Raggedy one

October 01, 2007 12:28 pm  
Blogger Gledwood said...

You know you ought to be able to save your files on a thing called a zip drive... it's like a detachable hard disk
then there are those plug in hard disks you keep on your keyring...
if you get something like one of those you should need never to worry ever again about data loss!
I know this is easier said than done: I started keeping a floppy backup of stuff from the internet cafe... you would not believe this but every one of my FIVE disks failed over the course of 2 months: 2 of them even queried "are you sure this isn't formatted for an apple mac?" (it was NOT)
hmmmmmm

October 04, 2007 2:51 am  
Blogger RUTH said...

I really hope your computer gets repaired with no losses. Love all your jokes and what a sensible lad Little Johnny is! :o)....
Rx

October 06, 2007 4:37 am  
Blogger Val said...

You were in Bundoora? So near and yet so far! Hope you get the computer sorted out.

Loved the naughty lady graphic.

If you haven't already answered Janice about what a ute is, the closest American term would be a pick up truck. But I've never seen a ute in the U.S. It's uniquely Aussie.

October 07, 2007 7:54 pm  
Blogger Gretchen said...

Great jokes! I needed a laugh today.

October 08, 2007 5:49 am  
Blogger Bob said...

I'm sorry to hear about your computer Jeanette, hope they manage to save your files okay. Bob.

October 10, 2007 5:25 pm  
Blogger Meow (aka Connie) said...

Hi Jeanette, hope you have y our computer back again. Nothing worse, is there, than being computer less (well, there is plenty worse, but you know what I mean !!).

It was lovely meeting up with you at Merle's the other week. I had a great time, and hope we can do it again sometime.

Take care, hugs, Meow

October 10, 2007 8:31 pm  
Blogger Margaret said...

I can really feel your pain at your temporary computer loss. Loved the jokes as usual.
Cheers Margaret

October 12, 2007 12:48 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Jeanette: Sorry to hear about your computer, I hope it's fixed soon. I'm back on blogger so stop by when you get a chance. :)

October 13, 2007 9:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home