Tuesday, September 26, 2006

BITS AND PIECES

Hi all just a couple of photo's today
Well the house is all quiet again now Joanne and children have gone.
I must say we had a lovely time together and I was able to spoil the little ones with lots of cuddles and treats
Timothy , Kara , Liam
Ready to leave Nan's and off to Auntie Carols

Schools in

Cazz Giving a lesson to Gwen and Myself on blogging but I am not sure

how much sunk in as at this stage it was early evening and we had ,had a few brandy and dry's. so Carol next lesson you better start earlier in the day .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NOW TO FINISH OFF WITH A JOKE

A wife was making a breakfast of fried eggs for her husband.Suddenly,her husband burst into the kitchen."Careful"he said Put in some more butter!Oh my God! you're cooking too many at once.Turn them! !"We need more butter".they're going to Stick!Careful!I said be careful! You never listen to me when you're cooking!. Turn them hurry up!Are you crazy?Have you lost you're mind?Dont forget to salt them. The salt! the salt!!!The Wife stared at him."What in the world is wrong with you? Do you think I dont know how to fry a couple of eggs?"The husband calmly replied'"

I just wanted to show you what it feels like when im Driving

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For every minute you are angry

you lose 60 seconds of HAPPINESS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.


10 Comments:

Blogger Gwen said...

Hi Jan.
Those g/kids they sure keep you on your toes"whew".That class room thank god for home work,i'm buggered if i remembered the lesson.It was great seeing Jo & the kids again
See You Mate xx

September 27, 2006 12:28 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jan, good to catch up again, stay well.

September 27, 2006 12:48 am  
Blogger Susie said...

I liked the husband and the fried eggs joke! I hope I don't do that when Bill is driving!!
Loved the pics of your grands...
:-)

September 27, 2006 12:48 am  
Blogger Peggy said...

love the joke and the photos but I really enjoy the music while I am visiting!

September 27, 2006 12:52 am  
Blogger Carole Burant said...

Awwww the grandkids are sooo sweet looking and I can just bet how you loved being able to spoil them:-) LOL still laughing at the joke here! Hugs!

September 27, 2006 2:17 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely photo of the grandchildren, I am sure you will miss them. Loved the joke. Take care cheers Margaret

September 27, 2006 3:46 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jan ~ Great photos of the grandkids and the school lesson. Wish I had a Carol. Loved the joke too. Thanks for
the comments about Fireman Ben. Did you watch Terri Irwin awhile ago ? More tears, but she seems very brave. I am having a night off. Take care, Merle.

September 27, 2006 10:30 pm  
Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Cute kids! And well tended flowers! :) I'm jealous! lol- for both-as my grands are all grown up- and my garden is a mess!

LOL-I liked the joke too! For that very reason I let my husband cook his own eggs! :)


Junie

September 28, 2006 5:27 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL @your joke. About half-way through it I was thinking this must be what men feel like with their wives as side-seat drivers. LMBO

September 28, 2006 10:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello jan, Glad you enjoyed my post and jokes. It is a shame we have a good rainfall on the coast,I always think of the farmers all over Australia who need rain desperately. It does seem unfair. The coastal properties seem to be manageing OK. Around here at least. I have learned a lot about blogging from my weekend at Gympie,still have several mountains to climb though. Perhaps the brandy an dry might help? Cheers Margaret

September 28, 2006 10:12 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home