Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Aunties Brag # 1

Well I thought it was about time I did a little bragging ...



This is a pic of my nephew Kayne, besides being a great looking young man (which he gets from his aunty !!) he is also a great and mad Karts fanatic, he races at local meets and also competes in national competions. Well he raced at Rochester in the third round of the 2006 Golden Power Series, and was placed 2nd in the Junior National Heavies & 3rd in the Junior Clubman class. We, the family, are so very proud of all his achievements. He even made the headlines in the sports section of two of our local newspapers.

Mother & father (Donna & Brett) still have not come down from there high, and I cant say I blame them. Brett is already talking Formula 1 .. nothing like having a dream and aiming for the top !!!!

Here are a few pics that were taken by the sports photographer on the day.

Kaynes Kart #34.


Kayne (furthest on right) accepting his 2nd place trophy .. look at that smile, it will take alot to wipe that from his dial !!!

GO KAYNE GO

*********************

4 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

My guess is tha the girls go wild about him. Maybe about his driving too.
Your holiday pictures are nice, I'm waiting for more.
Were there termites inside those mounds? Do termites bite, you guys are pretty close to them?
..

August 01, 2006 11:04 pm  
Blogger Raggedy said...

Congratulations to Kayne! Wow!
It sounds like you had a very nice time.

Hiya Cazz..thanks for fixing the control thingie for song...I have a few sites that the do the music thing. I used to do it too. I just keep my speaker volume all the way down and I don't hear it so no problem..I just can't read and listen to music at same time..I am such a Wally..hahaha

The Holiday photos are wonderful!
The spring looked really great!
The termite mounds were amazing...
Do termites still live in there? You are standing pretty close to it.

Have a wonderful day!
*^_^
(=':'=) huge huggles
(")_ (")Š from da Raggedy one

August 02, 2006 12:24 am  
Blogger Janice Seagraves said...

Hi,

What a good looking young man, and second place is a great! Well done. You do have a reason to be so very proud of him!

Janice~

August 02, 2006 5:25 pm  
Blogger Wystful1 said...

AWESOME!!! Looks like he has the determination to just DO Formula 1 too!!!

August 07, 2006 6:58 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home