Monday, July 24, 2006

Oh No ... MELTDOWN !!

G'day everyone,

Just a little note to all, my computer decided to go into meltdown (fried motherboard) on Friday night, so I will not be able to to any postings. Heading down to Melbourne tomorrow (Tuesday-RDO) to get it repaired under warranty, but have to leave it for a few days .. grrrrrrr....OH WHAT WILL I DO WITHOUT IT !!! I am feeling lost and lonely already.

Spoke to Mum & Jo, all going well, nothing to report on that front at this time. They are due back on Friday, so you might be hearing from mum before me !!!

Peter,

If I could retreive my emails sweety I would, I'm sorry. Will do them as soon as possible.

I am currently doing this post from work, hopefully the boss wont walk in !!! I must get back to the grind stone and earn an honest $$

Stay safe, and keep on smiling
Caz
xxoooxxx

8 Comments:

Blogger Raggedy said...

We will miss you.
Thanks for the update.
Have a great day!
Hugssssssssss

July 25, 2006 7:40 am  
Blogger Meow (aka Connie) said...

Good luck with the computer repairs. Catch you when you can.
Take care, Meow

July 25, 2006 12:04 pm  
Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Will miss you, but I know you will be back. Take care and at least your computer is still under warranty...that's good.

G'day G'day to you,
Sandy

July 25, 2006 12:47 pm  
Blogger Peter said...

Hi Carol, sad to hear of your fried mother.... err .. board, all is forgiven.

July 25, 2006 12:57 pm  
Blogger Merle said...

Hi Carol ~~ I hope your computer is fixed soon, and you will be back on the air again. At least it is under warranty, so that is great. Cheers, Merle.

July 26, 2006 12:19 am  
Blogger Jim said...

It is a good thing you were putting nice things on Mum's blog. Otherwise there probably is an exclusion in the warranty for mother (board) abuse.
..

July 26, 2006 1:33 am  
Blogger Jeanette said...

HI Carol
You have done a great job here .and love Slim Dusty.if all goes to plan i will be going home Sunday .feeling very washed out. just had couple hrs sleep after arriving back at Jo's after being up nearly 26hrs .ill ring when i get home. LOVE MUMxxxxxxx

July 27, 2006 12:08 pm  
Blogger Janice Seagraves said...

Hi Carol,

I'm sorry to hear about your computer, and I hope it is fixed soon.

Hang in there! And G'day G'day to you!

Janice~

July 27, 2006 4:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home