Tuesday, July 18, 2006

A Few Small Changes

Nothing like a few small changes .....

What do you think mum .. looks good .. don't ya think !!! Would love to see the look on your face right now !!

Welll, why the cat is away the mouse will play !!!

Now.. if all changes have been made correctly, my name should appear in the title and below this post, hopefully will stop any confusion as to who is doing the postings, can view either profile, and new pic in the title. Oh and I changed the width of the blog postings & sidebar, so if this causes any problems for anyone, please let me know via the comments because it views okay this end.

Caz

6 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

The mice are playing. Did you put a bell on her before she left for holiday?
I still had a string on my blog while Susie was doing it. Mum probably does do.
..

July 18, 2006 3:34 pm  
Blogger Peter said...

Be nice Carol, or at least make sure you are logged in correctly!!!
Graet shot of you and Dad, pre Big Al days, in your profile, nice one of you and Mum too.

July 18, 2006 6:13 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A few SMALL changes, looks to me like your taking over. I agree with Peter, nice photo of you and pop - when he was skinny and you was cute! Think nan likes that photo of u 2, but not sure about the title change.

July 19, 2006 1:19 am  
Blogger Meow (aka Connie) said...

Hmmmm ... Caz, does Jeanette know what you have done ??? You have done a great job, it all looks wonderful !! I hope she is having an exciting time ... please give her my regards when next you catch up.
Take care, Meow

July 19, 2006 9:19 am  
Blogger Raggedy said...

^5
It looks great!

July 20, 2006 1:52 am  
Blogger Janice Seagraves said...

Hi Cazz,

Yeah, I was confussed myself, and the changes look great!

Janice~

July 20, 2006 11:21 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home