Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Cazz is BACK !!!!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




G'day everyone,

Just a little note ... I'm BACK ONLINE .. YIPPEEEEE....**jumping up and down and squeeling with delight, doin a bit of a "bum dance"!!!

You just dont realise how much you rely on computers, until you dont have it at your disposal. I was totally lost, no chatting with friends, no blogging, no emails, no banking, no music, no gaming, I can go on and on. The upside to it all I finished a few novels, re aquainted myself with the TV, surround sound, DVD player, video remote controls, much to my hubby's horror (we all know how much they like to have control of those devices). I actually heard hubby mumble something that I never thought I would ever hear .."when is that bloody computer gonna be back". Now that its back, I've got that horrible task of reinstalling and reconfiguring programs, and trying to retrieve / find all my favourites sites etc. *Note to self - do regular back-ups .. sigh*

As you all have read, MUM is back - and I might add, quite happy with the changes that I made, liked the posts, music and pictures - I received the stamp of approval "Great job love, thanks for blogg-sitting". Now I'm not sure if that means "I'm back so, blogg off" or "I'm back, but happy for you to add a post here and there" .. so I'm I've decided to go for option 2 !!!!

I have read the comments about the music on site, and I hope I have fixed the problem of no controls showing. If you want to turn it off, just scroll to the header and it should appear there, if you are not able to hear the music, you need a player that can play .wav files, as I compress them to make them smaller and quicker to d'load. If you still have problems, please leave a comment and include the problem and I will try and rectify it asap.

Keep on smiling
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
xxooxx

6 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

Hi Carol -- I'm glad your computer got fixed, you needed it!
Also it seems Mum liked your posts and ideas.
I haven't had the nerve to try the audio. Most of our clock radios around here just blink because we don't even try to figure out how to set them. To show I'm not up with some modern conveniences.
..

August 01, 2006 11:01 pm  
Blogger Peter said...

Hi Carol, I see the control box is back, is it possible to set the song for single play instead of repeat? I ask for my own future reference,

August 02, 2006 12:00 am  
Blogger Meow (aka Connie) said...

Hi Carol, yay you got the computer back ... it's like having a missing limb when they are broken, isn't it !?!?!
Hope all is well.
Take care, Meow

August 02, 2006 11:35 am  
Blogger Crazedmomof4 said...

I like the G'day song!

Congrats on your nephew & I'm glad you got your computer back & that you & your Mom will be blogging together.:D I wish I could get my mom on the computer.

August 02, 2006 2:59 pm  
Blogger Janice Seagraves said...

Hi Carol,

It's good to see you posting again! I bet you (and hubby) are real happy to see your computer back!

I do about the same thing as you on the computer too, and I would be lost with out mine as well.

All my husband does on the computer is play MechWarrior on it--everyday!

Janice~

August 02, 2006 5:35 pm  
Blogger Merle said...

Hi Carol ~~ Glad you got your computer
back or you would have been climbing the walls. Nice post about your talented nephew. If Mum de-blogs you, you should
get your own. I still cannot see anything to play Slim's song, except at the top a sign saying get plug-ins. I did but still no go. Take care, Merle.

August 02, 2006 6:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home